Wednesday 13 January 2016

100 Word Challenge Week #2 By Tyrone

                                                          Black friday 
It was Black Friday, and the doors where about to open. As the doors opened everyone starts speeding in. People are kicking and throwing punches around but I quickly ran to the back to grab a playstation 4. Confronting me someone try's to grab my playstation so I punched him in the face and continued to the checkout. Dodging around people I make my way through the crowd. Finally I reach the checkout, as I joined the queue an announcement came over the speaker saying there were no more playstation 4's. Iwas so lucky to get the last one. I quickly payed and got in my 2007 Honda Civic and sped off.

3 comments:

  1. Your story is funny I saw only 2 spelling mistakes but other then that it wasna very good story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool story lots of action. But remember capital I s.

    ReplyDelete
  3. don't forget to capitalize those I's. When you are saying, I ran to grabbed my playstation it doesn't make sense instead say grab.

    ReplyDelete