Thursday 28 January 2016

In the grocery store buying dinner. But later that day susan said to get the other bread so I had to go back. I quickly go get the bread but when I go to get in my car the tires were slashed.  I look around and see the man making a run for It I chase after him. As he runs across the cross walk some old lady runs him down at the light and loses control and crashes into the building. I go to the man crumpled on the ground and phone the police. And every thing got dealt with.

2 comments:

  1. Really confusing to read especially the first 3 lines. But lot's of action also cool word "slashed."

    ReplyDelete
  2. you don't have a title. Also the whole story don't flow. You have to capitalize the name Susan. I like the creativity you used, but I don't think it relates to the picture.

    ReplyDelete